Building our future workforce
Available educational opportunities for our local area high school students:
partnership with industry experts, NTMA has developed NTMA-U, a fully
online program of courses developed for precision machining and related
Key features include:
• Available anytime, anywhere with Internet connection
• Narrated courses with practice problems and assessments
• Content covers NIMS competencies, paired with resources
• College credit-earning potential with the University of Akron
• Federal Bureau of Apprenticeship Training approved
Help fill the manufacturing pipeline by investing in the right training, purpose-built for the precision machining industry.
The San Francisco Bay Area Chapter of the NTMA is pleased to provide these valuable training courses to our local NTMA members for free! Take advantage of this great opportunity that is valued at $12,000 per employee. NTMA-U is an innovative new program of online education that bridges the gap between traditional degree programs and skills-based certification curricula. Several different types of classes are available for the novice to experienced employee.
Download NTMA-U Information here.
To register your company and employees for these FREE online classes, email email@example.com.