NORTHERN CALIFORNIA Quarterly Regional Roundtable
This California Metals Coalition (CMC) Roundtable is sponsored by Keramida Inc.
Time: Friday, August 10, 2018 | 10am-1pm
Location: Selway Machine Tool – 29250 Union City Blvd, Union City, CA 94587
August 10th Roundtable Topics Include:
- Air district rule update for metal facilities (grinding, melting, welding, cutting and other processes).
- AB 617: Statewide law for community air monitoring and new regulations for metal facilities.
- Storm water permits, lawsuits, and new TMDL regulations for all California metal facilities.
- Challenges posed by the new Cal-OSHA proposal for indoor heat regulations.
- 2018 Election: What local and statewide races will impact the metalworking industry?
- Learn why your metal facility can be judged on fugitive air emissions as low as 1 nanogram.
- CMC Defense Fund Discussion: Fundraising and assessments to fight local air district issues.
Don't miss the opportunity to meet with SPECIAL GUEST state Senator Bob Wieckowski (D-10) (at left). The 10th district includes San Leandro, Hayward, Santa Clara, Fremont, Newark, Milpitas, Union City and part of San Jose. Wieckowski was elected to the Senate in 2010, and is the Chairman of the Senate Environmental Committee, and Chairman of the Budget Subcommittee on Environment, Energy and Transportation.
Register today and pay online at www.metalscoalition.com